General notes on Symmetry picture :
- Fibonacci projections ( from Swing high to the "Flip line" ) show expected support levels in white doted lines.
- APF ( Andrews' pitchfork lines ) show expected support level in orange and yellow dashed lines. When Price is
"trapped" between the "Flip line" and the outer APF, this is indicated by a yellow triangle and a question mark.
Price can either :
1) Break the "Flip Line"
- in Symmetry picture and continue on the original trend to reach Target 1( Blue ) - the "Measured Move".
- in MT2 Fibs' picture and continue on the original trend with forecasted short term target at T1 ( Red) and longer
term targets at T2 ( khaki ) T3 ( White ), T4 ( Green ) and T5 ( Orange )
2) Break the outer APF and reverse the original trend. This reversal is analyzed using Harmonic Patterns as described
General notes on Pattern_ Gartley picture :
- Fibonacci retracements ( from Swing high to the Ya ) show expected resistance levels in yellow doted lines.
- APF ( Andrews' pitchfork lines ) show expected support level in orange and green dashed lines.
- Reversal is confirmed if and when price breaks the outer APF in orange, the middle APF in green and the 78.6 Fib
level. Generally this happens while forming an harmonic pattern - At first we assume a Gartley.
General notes on Pattern_ Countertrend picture :
Fibonacci retracements ( from C to D ) show expected resistance levels in green double lines. Price is expected to reach the 61.8 % retracement level and is very likely to continue on the 78.6 %. These breversals are called "Counter trend". They usually are great trades. Great momentum and lots of pips.